Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back to Reality

I'm back!  I'd like to welcome all the new followers.  Since I am new to this, I appreciate you following me and I am always open to any suggestions or advice.

I had a very nice Christmas.  I had dinner with immediate family at my sister's house.  Her 4 young sons kept us all on our toes!  After exchanging gifts and eating, they were off on their own adventure so my dad and his girlfriend came to our house for some basketball.  It was a good time spent with family.

To my surprise, Christmas night I received an email that I won a recent book giveaway.  What a great way to end a great day!  I won Love Finds You in Folly Beach, South Carolina by Loree Lough.  It should be on its way and I plan to write a review after I read it.

Christmas night I also saw a post from Kristen James who I follow on Facebook that she was putting her latest novel A Cowboy For Christmas free for Kindle.  Merry Christmas to me!  I am in the process of finishing that one and will be posting a review for that as well.

I am new to writing reviews also so I welcome any constructive criticism.  For now, I must get reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh enjoy Love Finds You in Folly Beach!! I've been wanting to read that book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still waiting for it to come in the mail but it looks great! I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete