Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Beat Goes On

I have had this song going through my head for the past two days so I figured if I wrote it down, maybe it would go away!

The human heart is an amazing thing, both physically and emotionally.  It works when we are awake and as we sleep to sustain life by pumping blood through our veins.  This is highly underrated unless something goes wrong.  This past week, mine has not been working quite as well as I would've liked.  Now that it seems to be getting back to normal, there is nothing left to say except:

The beat goes on, the beat goes on
Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
La de da de de, la de da de da

I have to say that I haven't heard of this song in years so it was it was comical when it popped in my head.  I'm not usually a Sonny and Cher fan, and frankly after the past couple days, I am ready to move on to a new soundtrack for my life!  I wonder what will be next???

At least it's good to know that my heart is "in shape" for Valentine's Day!  Is yours? 
What will your soundtrack be?


2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad that things are returning to normal for you. My Valentines soundtrack is the score from LOVE ACTUALLY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, how romantic ;) I liked that movie! I hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete