Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Guest at A to Z Blog Challenge




Happy Valentine's Day!  How will you be celebrating?  I will be working, getting my taxes done, AND...Guest blogging at A to Z Blog Challenge!

  I am SO excited about this challenge!  It has given me new inspiration to write.  If you are looking for some inspiration or just up for a new challenge, I encourage you to head over there for a visit, and to join the challenge, if you dare. You'll find lost of useful info on the site so peruse some of the recent posts for the official guidelines and helpful hints, and check out the links to all of the host team's own blogs while you're there. They have two polls going, and there's even a contest to make a video advertising the challenge that you can enter if you're the video type. It's even got prizes! So head on over and check it out. Be sure to tell them I sent you!

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

10 comments:

  1. Greetings Heather,
    And a peaceful, positive Valentine's Day to you :)
    You may note that I have just commented on your excellent and thoughtful guest posting over at the "A to Z Challenge".
    I wish you much enjoyment, inspiration and interaction within the great blogging community.
    All the best and happy writing.
    In kindness, Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words of encouragement Gary, as well as for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow, Heather and Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather,
    Delighted to forward some words of encouragement to your good self. We are all in this together and I appreciate you linking into my site:)
    With respect and inspirational writing, your way, Gary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Heather for the encouraging post on the A to Z Blog. We appreciate how you and so many others have been working to get the word out.


    Lee
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great V Day! Found you over at the A-Z Challenge blog. April will be a rockin month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoyed you VD...over from A-Z site...in case you ever want some writing prompts...check these out:
    http://lindajm.hubpages.com/hub/writing-prompts-for-creative-writing-inspiration
    http://www.toasted-cheese.com/webcal/webcal.cgi
    I have been using them for a few days since my muse has gone AWOL. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy (belated) Valentine's Day to you too! As for the A-Z, I'm working on scheduling my post. I think my plan may turn out to be kind of boring, as it won't be my usual spontaneous style, but since I'll be out of the country for a lot of April I kind of have no choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again Tina and Lee for taking a chance on me and allowing me to post on the A to Z challenge page!

    Tracy Jo, thank you so much for stopping by and for following. I LOVED your origins story!

    Rek, that you for stopping by and following AND for the links. Those look VERY helpful!!!

    Now to prepare for April! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete