Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Book Review and Tagged

Book review for ...

More Than Memories by Kristen James


Synposis
Molly Anderson returned to Ridge City to try to put the pieces of her life back together.  She had been living in Northern California for the past few years without remembering anything from her past.  When her parents were killed in an accident, she wanted to figure out what was missing in her life.

Upon arriving at Ridge City, she went to the police department where she met Trent Williams.  She instantly felt connected and relieved that he agreed to help her.  She spent the next few weeks visiting popular places trying to trigger memories. With Trent by her side, she started putting the pieces together.  As she spent more time with Trent, she couldn't help but feel that he was strangely familiar.

Had there been a past connection between them?  How deep was the connection?  What happened when she moved away with no warning and no recollection?

What I thought
I loved every aspect of this book!  I thought the pace was perfect in how the story was unveiled.  The timing was fast enough to keep you enthralled and to want to continue reading more and more to find out what would happen to Molly and Trent. 

For More Information you can find the link on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/More-Than-Memories-ebook/dp/B004QS95FI/ref=pd_sim_kstore_6?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2
or visit Kristen's website at www.writerkristenjames.com

Stay tuned for more reviews of Kristen's books!

And Now...I have been
Tagged!



 LindaK at Excuse Me While I Note That Down tagged me and after much deliberation I have accepted that I am "IT" .  Thank you Linda!  For those of you who are not familiar with her blog, you should go check it out.

So... I have to tell you ten things about myself and then tag ten more people.  Here's the tough part...
I have already "tagged" several people in one way or another over the past couple weeks for various activities so I don't want to wear out my humble following, but if anyone feels that they would like to play, please join the fun. 

Here goes, then!

1.  I am very self-conscious about my writing so I am incredibly thankful for the warm welcome I have gotten from the blogging community in just a few short months.  Thank you :)
2.  I'm a sucker for romantic comedy movies.  The Notebook and Titanic rank up towards the top of my list
3.  Reality TV is my escape from reality.  Hmmmm..... My favorites are American Idol, Amazing Race and So You Think You Can Dance
4.  My favorite food is blue crabs.  Have you ever had them?  Delicious!
5.  I don't have any children but I have a 13 year old chihuahua and 4 nephews.  That's enough for me!
6.  I am a childhood cancer survivor
7.  In high school, I was a deputy black belt in Tae Kwon Do
8.  I listen to all kinds of music from classical and Broadway to Rock and R&B
9.  I try to always fight for what is right, no matter what the venue.  It's my job :)
10.  I love to learn new things.  It's the thing that gets me the most excited

Your turn!  Anyone else who wants to play can consider themself tagged!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, thanks for the book review. Sounds like one worth checking out.

    I didn't know you were a childhood cancer survivor.

    My children both take Tae Kwon Do. They'll both have their black belts in about a year, if all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I hate to do this to you, and I understand if you wish not to play the Lucky MeMe 7. I also don't have many to tag either. : ) And wow on the Childhood Cancer survivor. Thats what I was talking about earlier, we daily read others writings and blogs, but do we really know what others have been thru or could be going thru?

    ReplyDelete